Русский   English



QUESTION: 1. How to get (or renew) a digital signature (EDS) to participate in exchange trades?

ANSWER: Please click here.

QUESTION: 2. How to get (or renew) a digital signature (EDS) to participate in procurement at ETP?

ANSWER: Please click here

QUESTION: 3. How to legalize documents provided by non-residents of the Republic of Belarus?


  1. For countries that signed the Hague Convention of 1961, abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents, special stamp – apostille is required. For further legalization of documents (extract, power of attorney) they must be translated into Belarusian or Russian languages, then translator's signature must be notarized in Belarusian or Russian languages.
  2. For states that have not acceded to the Hague Convention, legalization of documents is provided by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus or consular offices of the Republic of Belarus.

Certification Authority "BUCE" provides a service for the translation of documents (extracts and powers of attorney) and notarization of the translation. To learn more CLICK HERE.


QUESTION: 4. How to get "paper" copy of electronic document from exchange deals?

ANSWER: For detailed instructions, click here.

QUESTION: 5. What do I need to do so CA’s specialists can remotely connect to my computer and help me set up required software?

ANSWER: For detailed instructions, click here.

Unitary enterprise for rendering of services "Certification Authority "BUCE". © 2015 All rights reserved.
Republic of Belarus, 220099, Minsk, Kazintsa street, 2-402. Tel./Fax: (+375 17) 309-37-43 – multichannel. E-mail: